Monday, September 8, 2008

I've been tagged! I hate playing tag!

O.k., Mal, I will play once, but I'm pretty sure that is all I will play.

*Four random things I like (adore) about my husband?
1. His work ethic.....HARD!
2. How he puts up with me! unbelievable!
3. How much he helps his kids.
4. He gets along with everyone

*Four movies that I would watch more than once?
1. Bandits
2. While you were sleeping
3. The fugitive
4. John Q

*Four TV shows I watch more than once?
1. American Idol
2. American Idol
3. American Idol
4. The news. It's a "drama" isn't it?

*Four places I have been?
1. China
2. Jamaica
3. New York
4. Canada

*Four people who email me regularly?
1. Karry S.
2. Janice B.
3. Shannon B.
4. Dianne Y.

*Four favorite foods?
1. Anything Neal will cook!
2. Cereal
3. Old Fashioned Hamburger with all the trimmings.
4. Corn on the Cob

*Four places I would like to visit?
1. Tahiti
2. Any ole island off by itself with a beautiful cottage or mansion on it with just myself and my family. No other people anywhere to be found. (except the housekeepers and the cooks of course!)
3. Hawaii
4. Bilbao, Spain (think of all the cool name things we could come home with!) I stole that one from Mal, thanks, let's plan a trip!

*Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year?
1. Neal working soley from home.
2. Jen and Curtis new baby
3. Kyle and Tiffanys new baby
4. Buying the "lot" below us

1 comment:

Mal said...

Thanks for doing the tag! It was good to learn more about you and also good to know you like cereal too!