Sunday, February 1, 2009

O.K., I just looked at my camera and realized that I did not post pics of the Family Christmas Party and a few New Years Eve photos. So....better late than next year I guess! Next door to our home they have what they call the "Activity Center." It is owned by the church. On the main floor is basically a "cultural hall." That is where they do all of their sports. It also has an incredible kitchen. In the basement is a cannery and the Family History Center. Very functional building. BUT for our family it is where we go to play because I just happen to be one of the lucky ones that has a key to it. As long as no one else is using it we can use it. It is quite fun. Thus, the pics that look like we are in the church...close but not a church! The pinata was a blast. We will have to do that again for sure! I hope this catches me up, for now.

2 comments:

Mal said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! That picture of Shaylie is so cute! We should be coming up whenever Tiff has her baby, so hopefully soon!

The Bischoff's said...

cute pics! what cute grandchildren you have