Sunday, April 12, 2009

Alabama






Let me catch you up on my life. In March Neal and I went to Alabama to see Shannon and her family. It was GREAT fun! I have posted some random pics. We really didn't do anything fancy, just hung out with each other and enjoyed the time. The kids were on Spring Break and so we were able to spend a lot of time with them. We spent a lot of time playing a dice game and eating James good cooking. It doesn't get better than that. The kids are growing up and I really don't like that, but, what do you do! Damon was sooo excited for his "best friend, grandpa" to come. We really did have a great time and we look forward to them coming here the end of June thru July.

1 comment:

The Bischoff's said...

I forgot you took pics! It was fun! Ya'll have to come back again soon! ;) We are excited to come out in June/July!!