Thursday, October 7, 2010

HAPPY COOLER WEATHER SEASON

I realized that I have not even blogged about Jen and Curtis new little arrival. His name is "Ozzy" and he is darling. He was a ten pounder and apparently is ready for the football season! His big sister loves him and is always saying his name. Very cute. So here are a few pics of "Little Ozzy" that I got while he was still in the hospital. Oh, he is actually 4 weeks old now.





This is a pic of Shaylie and cousins Brody and Trace at the hospital.




Because Brian and Mallory were down for the new arrival, we went to the canyon for a little Barbecue. Here are a few pics of the kids from that afternoon:






If it looks like we just have grandsons...that is because the boys REALLY out number the girls. Right now we have 10 grandsons and 3 granddaughters. Come Feb. though we will have 5 granddaughters. Yeah, the girls are catching up:)

Okay, last but not least! Derek and Cindy were up camping, they invited Neal and I up for dinner and the campfire entertainment was beyond words. Here are a few pics of that. I wonder where these guys learned to be so "goofy!"







I think that catches me up for today. O.K. I will never be caught up, but this works for now!!

2 comments:

scfinder said...

adorable Picture with your family
Speedycourse offers you a wirde variety of seminars and trainings.

സായി said...

Nice post and international standard also.Congrats.E2solar Franchesie