Saturday, January 9, 2010

Freezing snowman or snow thingy!





Brian and Brody made this snowman for grandma when they came to visit about Dec. 11th. It warmed up a tiny...ever so tiny little bit and the snowman started to melt. Then it froze solid, just like this. My YW are saying to me all the time "Arlene, your snowman is going to fall over." Joke is on them, it is frozen solid just the way it is. On Christmas Eve, Tif said "Who made your snowman or snow thingy." Too funny, so now I just call it my snow goblin. Thanks Brody for such a good time. The other pic is of the frozen ice on our porch. OBVIOUSLY our rain gutters DON'T work properly and this is what we end up with it. We really need to get that fixed this summer. But, just to show how COLD it is. I am ready for SPRING!!!

1 comment:

The Bischoff's said...

ooh that looks COLD! I love Brody's snowman or goblin thingy..