Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun Weekend


Several of the kids and their families came down for either a few hours on Sat. (Jen, Curtis and Shaylie) or to spend the night and attend church with us (Derek, Cindy, Bryce, Olivia, Jake, Kyle, Tiffany and Todd.)

We had a very nice time playing games on the Wii, including American Idol (which we actually got Neal to participate with one song! Simon didn't like it too well however! We also just played cards and just hung out. Thanks for coming down it was great fun. We also got to celebrate Jakes b.day. A day or two early but hey, he doesn't know or care. It was fun, look at the pics to see how much he enjoyed his cake!

2 comments:

susette said...

I want grandkids!! Looks like a lot of fun.

Denise said...

Arlene! I love to see the house and kids and grandkids! How much fun. I miss you. I think I need to make a road trip and come visit you. Maybe I can go with Leslie sometime when she vists the Lunds. I hear you have a lot going on!!!