Thursday, October 9, 2008

Layered Dip for Chips


I got this recipe from one of my counselors. She made it for a Y.W. activity we had. It is incredible! Enjoy!


Layered Dip for Chips
1st layer: l-16oz can of refried beans mix with
1/2 can of Jalapena bean dip 2nd layer: 3 ripe avocados mashed with
2Tbs. Lemon Juice salt & pepper
3rd layer: 1 cup sour cream mixed with
1 cup real mayonaise
1/2 pkg mild taco seasoning
4th layer: Cut up tomatoes, olives, grn onions
5th layer: grated mozerella and mild cheese
use as much as you want.
Put in any clear pyrex bowl or pie plate

2 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

ooh yummy! That sounds really good! I'll have to try it!

Wilkinson Crew said...

Wow Arlene, your family has grown. I can't even keep up anymore. You have ten grandkids now? It's so good to be able to check up on your blog and chack out the fam. Love your house it is so cute. Keep up the blog and I will too. Summer Wilkinson