Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jen came to visit!











Jen came to visit me on Friday. She got here around 9:30 and she made hair bows for her baby girl and I, well just as usual, I'm not exactly sure what I did. It was fun to have her come and see me. We both then left and rode back to Orem together and she dropped me off to the dentist, took me to make a rock delivery and then dropped me off at Kyle and Tifs where they had to put up with me until Neal got off work and came and rescued them by taking me home! It was a nice day. Here are some of the cute bows she made. Also a picture of Greg and Sarahs littlest boy, Dallin, trying on a bow for us. Gee, is he really a girl or a boy. Pretty dang cute either way.

3 comments:

Mal said...

Dallin is such a cutie, and those headbands are so adorable!

The Bischoff's said...

LOVE the headbands! Dallin is just eatin it up too! That will be some good blackmail for Greg and Sarah when he is a teenager!!

Jenni said...

Those are way cute bows!!

Tell Jen high for me - Jen Squared!