Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Summer Vacation




My Summer Vacation is the BEST! We got to go for a full 24 hr. period to St. George for Tuacahn. Yes, you read it right......24 hrs! Trust me, it was like pulling teeth to get Neal to do that. The man just loves working, working, working. The wife just loves playing, playing, playing! Oh well, happy to get 24 hrs. out of him. Todd went with us and we met Brian and Mallory down there. They left Brody home so they could watch the plays undisturbed! Good for them, bad for me. It was a lot of fun. It had rained very hard right before the musical so that cooled everything down for us. I have NEVER been to Tuacahn when the weather was not killing you because it was so hot. This was VERY nice. Sorry Todd is not in the picture, he was taking it and what a good picture taker he is!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, Neal looks really excited to be there!! LOL