Saturday, August 2, 2008




Today is Sat. and Grandma Allen had invited us all over for a barbecue at her house. Soooo.....I had to get up at 6:00 a.m. YES a.m.! After I dropped Neal off at work I spent most of the morning with Greg and Evan! We went to some yard sales and it was fun. Then I went to Jen's and waited for time to get Neal and go to the barbecue. Jen was kind enough to let me take a little nap on her most comfy couch. The barbecue was great fun. Good food, good company and good weather! GOOD grief, what more do you want?? Thanks grandma and everyone for bringing all that good food.


2 comments:

Mal said...

Looks like fun, wish we could have been there!

The Bischoff's said...

Is dad sleeping in the background? Greg looks like he is about to fall asleep too! That's funny!!